Thursday, February 18, 2010

When You Have Herpes Does The Discharge Smell Please Help, I Need To Know What This Is?

Please help, I need to know what this is? - when you have herpes does the discharge smell

I have recently learned that my partner had cheated on several occasions and also claimed to have been tested for sexually transmitted diseases if they were not.

I'm irritated and even pain in the genital area, but not like all the pictures of herpes and I've seen has been going on longer than I would probably say, herpes. I also wonder of color (a sort of brown) discharge in which a little weird smells. Who knows how it sounds? I am a doctor, of course, but I like some other perspectives as well.

Please, please only serious answers. I do not need anyone, I said: "I have AIDS and I die." (Incidentally, I am tested for chlamydia and HIVAlas, both were negative. Were tested for syphilis, too)

(PS I was on the pill since June with no major complications ... but this could be the result?)

Thank you.

1 comments:

Bulldog mama said...

Do you have abdominal pain? If so, who could be a sign of PID (pelvic inflammatory disease), which is essentially the same thing that every STD has infected pelvic organs.

It could be as simple as bacterial vaginosis, a sort of generic term for an overgrowth of bacteria in the vagina.

These two questions are relatively easily treated with antibiotics. But do yourself a favor: Send the !!!!!!! WIRELESS Believe me honey, do not receive ..... better

Post a Comment