Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cervical Cancer Flow Diagram Cervical Cancer ?

Cervical cancer ? - cervical cancer flow diagram

I read a sign bleeding in the ignition of the cervix. Does this mean that you can see the blood when the contact with her? As in the condom? Did you bleed for abit and then disappear again, or constantly bleeding?

I masterbate and when I look good Sunday, I had on Tuesday and fell overboard, hours later, I bled and bled very clear and brown. There was no pain, and I'm good. Never before this experience, I am 21, healthy, and usually have normal periods without bloodshed between them. What is fever? In an attempt to reach, I pass again to see if it bleeds or wait for a blood flow when I have started a normal course again? I am with my father first in the spring. I also had my period of three weeks, and most curious about this, he attended four days long, as my normal period, but the current was very large. Not right away, then maybe? "You ruined my date to the normal now?

0 comments:

Post a Comment