Thursday, November 12, 2009

Copy Blade Key Hmmm Is This A Remotely Decent Poem?

Hmmm is this a remotely decent poem? - copy blade key

(Prologue)

[If life lacks brightness of the rainbow-shaped plastic
once filled the void
If the only key to happiness
is by way of a written accent
If the blades abundant
can not heal the pain that is integrated into every pore ...]

Fully dressed in dark clothes
Black cosmetic piercing the skin
I reenter safely in the shadows
Stamping away the last traces of light

Bright rainbow painted the sky
The colors drip
I want them to turn black
I want to see the golden light of the sun
Exhausted from the sky
I want to see the day into night

Thanks to Aqua colored eyes, my world unfolds
Painted on canvas
A whirlwind of laughter and smiles in plastic
Spinning dance around my head
My Darkness is a shield
I forgot his armor color

I catch her confusion
Like the colors of my heart Splinter
A strawberry rushed struck in the chest
Smothering the misunderstanding

(Epilogue)
I am one of the colors
And note that I am black ...

I am 15, so I lack the literary experience. Is it good?
* Please do not copy

0 comments:

Post a Comment