Sunday, December 20, 2009

Insurance Salvage Insurance On A Salvage Title Vehicle?

Insurance on a salvage title vehicle? - insurance salvage

My car has been on the path of salvation from the previous owner, but repaired. However, it is in another accident occurred yesterday, hit by a drunk driver, so it was not my fault.

Today I am getting an estimate for repairs on my car and was about $ 4500 to repair the damage with all their might. But according to Blue Book, my car is worth ~ $ 2500th

My question is what the insurance my car?
What options do I have?
and my car had a salvage title before the accident, he is still attached to me the insurance money on the approximate value of my car? .

or do you think I will only be half the value of my car, or even I lost no money because the vehicle was rescued before the accident?

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment