Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Oak Glass Coffee Table What Color Dining Room Set Should I Buy? My Living Room Set Is Pretty Modern.?

What color dining room set should i buy? My living room set is pretty modern.? - oak glass coffee table

As in, has 2 seats and three seats sofa 1st January. The color is not just black. But the first time, if you see something black, and when you really see is the blue-black. 2 bedside tables are oak and glass. the coffee table is made of glass with pieces of stainless steel. I still have an oak bookcase beside him and a library of black metal / tvshelf. Table 2 lambs and lamps, stainless steel side is beige / cream color. My game is to eat and drink now velvetty Ocean blue satin armchairs. Chairs do not match the couch, I know. but I have bought things for sale, so I really need a dining room that my other furniture to buy games. I'm going for top glass or wood? If wood, I am for the summit of dark wood and black / brown leather chair? I do not like padded chairs b / c lists always spill things on them. Please help. Chairs in brown or black leather? Top of glass or wood?

0 comments:

Post a Comment