Monday, January 4, 2010

Hair Follicle Drug Screen Has Anyone Had To Undergo A Hair Follicle Drug Test For A Custody Case? How Far Did It Go Back?

Has anyone had to undergo a hair follicle drug test for a custody case? How far did it go back? - hair follicle drug screen

I tried to check how far a line of drug detection hair follicle can be used. It seems that the recording is to say of several answers to this on the internet some sites, such as 3 months 6 months some, so what? Please do not respond to factual information that is gathered from personal experience, I do not have the answers you got from the Internet, I have researched on the Internet. THANK YOU!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have not 1, but I came quite close, there is always an approximately 6 years and the judge told me that I am capable, I met Dru wut seen in the last 6 months

Post a Comment