Thursday, January 28, 2010

Naturist Picture Post Young Diet Pills From Mexico?

Diet Pills from Mexico? - naturist picture post young

Now I have IFA Norex for a while and know what everyone says, the pill. I think for me it works on the suppression of the appetite and gives me energy. I have all this information online. But my mother went to Mexico yesterday and bought a box of 7 tablets. She has no concrete information about how they work. Then I did not go to Internet usage. I can not do anything in it. The box is green and has a kind of form that image. The box says Nudist formulation K-3rd Can we know about it, so I know what this pill does not work? I am obviously delighted for the right ..

2 comments:

Eric said...

I can not really sure what that means, but it is not advisable to take pills from other countries.

..420.. said...

If Mexico will work. The Mexican, Chicano in btw, can cure diseases, insurance ..

Post a Comment