Monday, January 18, 2010

Where Is The Dining Room On Poptropica Where Can I Purchase A Thin Sheet Of Plastic (not A Plastic Table Cloth) To Go Over My Dining Room Table?

Where can I purchase a thin sheet of plastic (not a plastic table cloth) to go over my dining room table? - where is the dining room on poptropica

I bought a new dining set and wants to protect the tabletop from scratches, water marks, etc. I do not want to cover a plastic tablecloth on the table, I am interested in the plastic cover (if desired) that protects the table.

4 comments:

eskie lover said...

Get it in furniture stores, fabric stores (Joanne), some craft shops, showrooms, and even boat. What advise you not to put on your table, if made of wood, but. The hot plate may be of wood, it is not thick enough to serve as a thermal barrier, which is why we often see the glass used for this purpose act. In addition, Wood has to breathe, and plastic, which will not allow it. They would be better served, tablecloths, chargers, and a canvas cloth, or as they call it table pads to use on your needs. You can even cut the hardware or home center of the house a piece of plexiglass size, then put the rubber bumper acyrlic clearly on the bottom, so that breathing the table. The only problem is that acrylic scratches easily, but at least you save the table.

bbq said...

Check Valve Plastic
www.tapplastics.com

Jeep Driver said...

Most materials are Lexan. This is a plastic bullet (if there is sufficient protection thick 1 / 4 inch or more) that your table. I have a good quality paste wax first and then the lexan in place. Not cheap, but it protects your table for the year and will not fade as easily as normal plastic.

NONAME said...

The Home Depot, it is expected that a fairly large piece, I cut for you that you make an accurate measurement.
If not, look in your telephone directory.
I'm sure you can find something.

Post a Comment