Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Shinedown In Memory 4shared Can You Recommend Any Rock/alternative Bands Or Songs?

Can you recommend any rock/alternative bands or songs? - shinedown in memory 4shared

I urgently need a new music that I tried to go in some places, but when I write my stuff in my group like Coldplay, Staind, ACDC, and some metal and hardcore bands screamo. I can not stand rap or screamo, Gah ...

Some of my favorite music bands

Skillet:
Hero
Monster
Awake and alive
Whispers in the Dark
Comatose
The Last Night

Egypt Central:
Above and below
You Make Me Sick

Three Days Grace:
Riot
Never Too Late
Animal I Have Become

Hoobastank:
Out of control
Just One

12 Stones:
Lie To Me
In the distance
Adrenaline

Devour Shinedown --
Thank you for the memories-Fall Out Boy
She's So Sorry-Hedley
Nickelback Next Go Round "
Broken-Seether Ft Amy Lee
Bad Girlfriend Theory of Deadman
High School Never Ends-Bowling for Soup
Cauterize Something Beautiful "
FALSE-The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Afterlife-Avenged Sevenfold

Songs, the energy for it, I g ofUESS no meaning behind it. Suggestions?

1 comments:

insanity said...

Linkin Park
Swichkill
Bullet For My Valentine
Artrayu

Post a Comment