Monday, January 25, 2010

Pro Touch Curling Iron At Jcpenney Salon Frizzy, Dull Hair Needs A Makeover?

Frizzy, dull hair needs a makeover? - pro touch curling iron at jcpenney salon

I: very, very dull curly, wavy or curly hair. The last photo on this page is what appears when I brush my http://www.bosshairstyles.com/hairstyle-makeover-01.htm

I am looking for: waves, frizz-free silky / Grinding

I use products: grinding Pantene Pro-V Smooth and silky moisturizer or shampoo / conditioner, Pantene Ultra Balm

People describe my hair so soft, cotton, and touch, but she did not say by saying. I have my hair on occasion. Blowing drying can be hollow.

Do you have tips or products that we recommend for this type of hair? Best answer will be chosen!

5 comments:

lyssak00... said...

I asked my stylist for my curly hair and recommended John Defrizz John Frieda hair. I have used and works very well. Apply to towel-dried hair and dry. It gives you the hair shiny and frizz free!

ozicrawl said...

Smooth the hair with a serum called ALFAPARF, its brilliant.

Anna said...

their hair red, then turn right again.

BeachBum said...

I have the exact type of hair just like you. I go back and recover from a curling iron ceramic sculpture only my hair with a soft towel with some alittle Curling got2b gel. Once used in the week, a deep conditioner to avoid dryness.

MuZiCisM... said...

I suggest either viniger shampoo or water and leave them in the dryer (not in the eyes get used to burn soooooooo BAD!) And then regularly air-conditioned) to the smell away (u will not feel salad. and then straight, it becomes very soft and shiny

Post a Comment